New to Me !!

Chad G.

Very happy to get another working game today. Much like the steel 'Skill Ball" game I have a steady reminder of carnival days as a kid rolling the baseball to score points, still works, first thing I did was play a couple rounds. A Another curio will be on order shortly to contain games only !! Used as I like them, so you can play it not just sit there and look at it. A personal preference I suppose but I'd rather do with these games as the manufacturer intended. I can smell the cotton candy and beer sausages now, the scent of endless summer days and childhood friends ....  :)  ..... :icon_popcorn:  Yee Haw !!

image.png.5affd723cf49f60b42238b36908b04b8.png

image.thumb.png.b4861c6ecea516d928a8befe331ffd1c.png

image.png.32c8ed7ed431c98bf6b78d57396bd0ea.png

Very cool, Chad! I haven't put any focus on purchasing marble related games as of yet, the only thing somewhat related to this area would be a little plastic hand held pinball game from the 70's that uses little steelies. Can't really say that I have come across anything while in the wild yet, Maybe  I did and just overlooked them while focusing on other stuff. I think its time to widen the scope while out there! 😊

2 hours ago, William said:

Very cool, Chad! I haven't put any focus on purchasing marble related games as of yet, the only thing somewhat related to this area would be a little plastic hand held pinball game from the 70's that uses little steelies. Can't really say that I have come across anything while in the wild yet, Maybe  I did and just overlooked them while focusing on other stuff. I think its time to widen the scope while out there! 😊

Yeah man,  them little hand held dexterity games, Crackerjack prizes mostly, I had tons of em as a kid, great memories Brother !! Anything I see marble related I automatically gravitate towards, I do believe I'm hooked in both sides  !! Wolverine toy company made loads of marble related games, pinball games, tin litho etc.... Google "Wolverine toys" tin litho toys, pinball etc.. a fun search and many are very reasonable, good wall mounts !! I have to go through those vendor stores like an inch worm to be sure I don't miss anything, but once I've been through the entire store next time I spot the new stuff in two seconds.  Wish I lived closer man, we could tear those stores up, there's nothin around here, I have to really dig to get what I do, most of it comes from connections I've made over the years beginning to cut loose w/ some stuff !!

9 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Yeah man,  them little hand held dexterity games, Crackerjack prizes mostly, I had tons of em as a kid, great memories Brother !! Anything I see marble related I automatically gravitate towards, I do believe I'm hooked in both sides  !! Wolverine toy company made loads of marble related games, pinball games, tin litho etc.... Google "Wolverine toys" tin litho toys, pinball etc.. a fun search and many are very reasonable, good wall mounts !! I have to go through those vendor stores like an inch worm to be sure I don't miss anything, but once I've been through the entire store next time I spot the new stuff in two seconds.  Wish I lived closer man, we could tear those stores up, there's nothin around here, I have to really dig to get what I do, most of it comes from connections I've made over the years beginning to cut loose w/ some stuff !!

You and I? Oh boy, look out Coulee Region! Yeah, I need to get back to Lacrosse...haven't been to that 3 story mall for some time now. Every time I go there it's Akroware heaven. There's always stuff there. It's definitely a VERY tough place for one to stay within one's budget!