Irredecent / Clear / White Swirl (I.D. Plez)

Kidneyrobber

Here is the thing with Vacors Kidneyrobber(love the name), They made many different runs of marbles and they did change up on the naming of some of them. I will bet that I have seen seven different runs of “Serpents”.
This may be a Vacor marble but the Chinese are producing marbles that are quite similar. Check this link for more info. Just do a “toy marbles” search.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Marbles-Glass-Marbles_60242667531.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.34c24b89v2SrPx&s=p
Marble—On!!

Thanks man, been holding down this tag for a minute. 😂 

I got this 60+ collection from older gentleman that passed and was his personal collection. So I don't see them being modern remakes. 

I have a feeling he liked vacor brand glass marbles. I was hoping for something rare crazy in the collection but after looking at info you have given me it looks like mostly Vacor. 🤷‍♂️ Still cool.

Kindey, 
There are many rare and very collectable Vacor marbles---do not sell yourself short. 
The swirls are still the king, cat eyes just do not seem to keep up with the popularity/collectability of collectors.( I am not knocking cats—just an observation) I do like cats—even the ugly ones.
“Rare and Crazy” can be attributed to any marble maker, from any time period. Vacor may be the latest along with Jabo (Champion and MK “newer’ marbles also). Jump onto the train that is current and you will find some oldies involved as well. 
The day is coming when Akro corkscrews are all but collected then we will all buy from estates—mine included—I hope:character-smileys-238:.
Marble—On!!

There are so many now that I just want to aquire... 😂 I came here to find what I had with intentions to honestly just sell my little lot I had. I now might find myself selling some of these I don't care for as much in order to get the ones I now want. 

I love the Vaseline glass marbles. 🤩 I have collected Vaseline glass for a couple years now so a bunch of marbles in a Vaseline jar is a goal for sure. I did fine one "orange" Reactive marble in this lot though. Was exciting to me, but that being said, these ones seem to not be that expensive to aquire. Good for me I guess.