Reposting with UV. Trasparent red.

Jeremysvt

14 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I have read the previous posting and I am a little surprised that Jabo was not mentioned.

Marble--On!!

I thought about Jabo, and if it had been .93 rather than .63 for the measurement, I wouldn't have hesitated to say so.  But since it was .63 I decided it would be best to wait for different photos before I said any names. 

2 minutes ago, jameswymer said:

I have found that most of my too good to be true marbles are Jabo. They made some great marbles. Not ready to collect Jabo per se, but I respect the quality. 

this came from a pretty high end collection so all possibilities are on the table!  What would be too good to be true?

To collect or not to collect--always a good question for me.
I have researched many marbles over the years that I would” rather not collect”--I have most of them to this day. Keep them and sort them all is my motto.
In this day and age, researching later MK’s, Champion, Jabo and Vacor as well will only pay in dividends. Get some Jabos etc.and learn from them.
Use all that you have in your tool box and get fooled less and less. Look at these little orbs and appreciate them all.
Research, research, research---its only money—lol.
I love this stuff!!
Marble—On!!

On 4/22/2022 at 2:58 PM, Jeremysvt said:

this came from a pretty high end collection so all possibilities are on the table!  What would be too good to be true?

Some of the Jabo marbles would be $300 marbles if they were older. I am a very low end collector/seller. I enjoy the diamond in the rough.