Colorful new ones

Melissa

I wonder if those are newer - you usually don't find such distinct 4-color ones that are older, unless they're hybrids or blended, and if I recall correctly, I have seen some similar foreign marbles.

And now it's time for a quiz . . . what do you call that one with purple and red ribbons in the group of three (background of the last two pics)?

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I wonder if those are newer - you usually don't find such distinct 4-color ones that are older, unless they're hybrids or blended, and if I recall correctly, I have seen some similar foreign marbles.

And now it's time for a quiz . . . what do you call that one with purple and red ribbons in the group of three (background of the last two pics)?

Omg. I’m no good at pop quizzes. You just told me what this was the other day and I can’t remember. 😫😫

1 minute ago, Melissa said:

Omg. I’m no good at pop quizzes. You just told me what this was the other day and I can’t remember. 😫😫

Nice thing about the marble board . . . cheating is allowed, in fact, it's almost expected! 🙂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Melissa said:

We're pretty liberal with the hints around here too . . .

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2022_01/Ric814.jpg.ae08d661c6822f264399203b9d8f4706.jpg

Can you imagine walking into the five-and-dime and seeing a shelf full of these? Kids probably gobbled them up!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1