4 brown swirls

Melissa

What size are these marbles, Melissa? From these views, a few look like JABO to me. At least four different views of a marble are really helpful for an accurate ID, especially with swirls, since it's tough to follow the pattern and get a good picture of the marble in your head with fewer than that (six photos; top, bottom and four sides is even better - think of the mib as a cube). This is especially helpful, sometimes even necessary, if it's a tough call between multiple makers.

But given that, it's obvious to me you have come a long way with your photos - these are great!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

What size are these marbles, Melissa? From these views, a few look like JABO to me. At least four different views of a marble are really helpful for an accurate ID, especially with swirls, since it's tough to follow the pattern and get a good picture of the marble in your head with fewer than that (six photos; top, bottom and four sides is even better - think of the mib as a cube). This is especially helpful, sometimes even necessary, if it's a tough call between multiple makers.

But given that, it's obvious to me you have come a long way with your photos - these are great!

Thanks. I’ll try to get more views and sizes.