What is this?

Melissa

21 hours ago, Melissa said:

Thanks.  It was listed as a Christensen.  :)

Yeah, you gonna find CAC listings from hyper sales kooks who either have no clue or just trying to hustle U. And that is on any marble some clowns or simply ignorant beginners. I mean, not all are con artists, but when it comes to CAC the range of scam and ignorance is high. U done good, check em before you jump.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

Yeah, you gonna find CAC listings from hyper sales kooks who either have no clue or just trying to hustle U. And that is on any marble some clowns or simply ignorant beginners. I mean, not all are con artists, but when it comes to CAC the range of scam and ignorance is high. U done good, check em before you jump.

I still bought because I like the look of this one.  ;)

2 minutes ago, Melissa said:

I still bought because I like the look of this one.  ;)

Yeah, I thought you did but didn't exactly say so. Brings up my other option about it. Having samples and proper identification will improve your abilities to learn the colors Peltier's have on their multicolored and transparent. (MCS) So, next time it'll be easier. Knowledge is power. Personally, I've picked up junk for cheap, several years ago, just for this very reason.

16 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

Yeah, I thought you did but didn't exactly say so. Brings up my other option about it. Having samples and proper identification will improve your abilities to learn the colors Peltier's have on their multicolored and transparent. (MCS) So, next time it'll be easier. Knowledge is power. Personally, I've picked up junk for cheap, several years ago, just for this very reason.

I have A LOT of peltier rainbows and MCS.  None look quite like this.  I thought it was pretty unique, and I like that old, waxy look.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Melissa said:

I have A LOT of peltier rainbows and MCS.  None look quite like this.  I thought it was pretty unique, and I like that old, waxy look.

"Range of variation" expect it, but the colors on yours are pretty regular, that alone despite whatever pattern you have or see  is only made by Peltier. Albeit it gets even better when you have yellow on it too.