Help with marble bags

Fire1981

I have a few in my collection and they are all labeled except these 2. I can’t remember what these bags are called but I think there is a reference to the marbles in these types of bags as “Fillers” The Shooter bag has a Jabo Shooter in it. The KM is all MKs. So Is the Shooter bag from the ‘80 and KM from the ‘50-60’s. Am I close on the time lines? Any ideas or help I can get on these would be awesome 🔥

A81BE667-8F87-4F56-BBA3-6824CE5B9760.jpeg

DEBFB50E-E3BD-4A6E-BBB5-E02F563B7ECB.jpeg

1DB51F69-709D-4F56-999E-D4722CDBDD59.jpeg

CF676F32-99A0-4B10-ABBC-9BDDE3E43CD1.jpeg

Hi! Just wanted to chime in because I have seen these Shur shooter bags listed as reproduction/novelty before, so they could have been packed even more recently, but the other bag seems too specific. Here is a link to an ebay listing with a bunch of reproduction bags (with one of the shur shooter bags in every set);

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125726056750 

It looks like the Bumble bee's yellow is a very thin opaque veneer, which may look close to paint or even fingernail polish as it's so thin. If that is so, verses late 50's and 60's then, the bag might be real and produced in the late 60's-70's. There are Cub Scouts with this yellow around the same time period.

That yellow, as I described in the bumble bees, it did not happen until 1967.
 The marbles in question:

Anyways, about the MK yellow; summer; 1967, my brother and I were in the dime store and for the first time in years were Cub scouts in new bags, IDK maybe 40 count, I only recall larger bags and lots of them, loaded with regular white patch and ribbons and some Cub Scouts, IDK maybe some Bumble bees but they were not hard to find as the cubs were..

Since Rambow reds came out, about 1965, new Patch and ribbons with colors from the 50's virtually vanished. These bags did not have many Cubs or bees but otherwise white regular rainbows which were ordinary.  Not very many Cubs but enough to stand out and be tempting to have found new marbles like that.. 

These Scouts were weird, here's something different about them.

Al, being mainly a bag collector I expect, you probably have these Cub scouts and potentially Bees too but may not realize it. I do, 3 bags with a 60's paper Rainbo label, 19 count and each bag has 2-3 cub scouts inside. The blue and yellow are unlike 50's and, for a collector will stand out against older versions easy. . 

The marbles in my bags are regular white and 1 color, white tri-color; blue, yellow and green, the cub scouts and tri-color are different than any others. That is, the yellow on the tri-colors do not stand out like the Cubs do, but when you have the cubs to compare against the yellow in tri-colored, it's the same. 

The yellow is brighter than  50-60's and, as I said: looks a lot like in that black and yellow  inside the K & M bag. In it; Top row bumble bee at far left; It's the very same yellow as my Boy scouts which is a very thin bright yellow and looks like it was painted on, thin and rich veneer on the surface only. That's the easiest to tag and when you know it, the other bees have this yellow too. 

So, I couldn't get good close up or better photos of them. I can see Fire's bumble bees have it too.  Heck maybe they're rare. I acquired these bags on Ebay, like 20 years ago, because I knew what they are. Not expecting nobody else knew, but as a novelty from the last year I played marbles in school. Color is the key as I've never seen that yellow and appearance like paint on any other MK's. Maybe just a short run IDK except it's unique and the 5 & 10 store must have had around 100 bags displayed, IDK what? a quarter, 50 cent per bag.  It was not a clearance and n just recently newly stocked. Being the best bargain store we frequented it for cheap toys, comics, cards, paperback books, models and tester's paint, just to name a few items availed. . 

954698132_19count1967bagswithwithafewSpecialyellowBoyscouts1.JPG.0edbe4026aef456b6fb7a44ca7c642ae.JPG

1664931691_19count1967bagswithwithafewSpecialyellowBoyscouts2.JPG.f05e1aa9c89c7b442f8e6e6232f2596f.JPG

1201288373_19count1967bagswithwithafewSpecialyellowBoyscouts3.JPG.3e2ea106bfd462551d8a535ce98ae687.JPG

1791220379_19count1967bagswithwithafewSpecialyellowBoyscouts4.JPG.34f5fa3d90ef1a8ec367361a7fc64cbd.JPG