Fantasy bag or original?

wormie

3 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

Feels original to me....and inexpensive.   All clearness for 10 cents...cool.  They look great glowing like jewels in a shallow puddle in the sun!!!

A nugget of gold for me to find ,glad someone else can appreciate the simple mibs and a piece of the past like I do😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wormie said:

A nugget of gold for me to find ,glad someone else can appreciate the simple mibs and a piece of the past like I do😁

Oh, for sure!!!  I have a house full of things from the past. Even though I've only been collecting marbles recently, I've had two white clearies in a little tray right in the kitchen for years now so I can see 'em all the time. And I have a dark blue clearie out next to the sidewalk and the front door, so I can see it when I come and go!  :D

• Care 1

16 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

Oh, for sure!!!  I have a house full of things from the past. Even though I've only been collecting marbles recently, I've had two white clearies in a little tray right in the kitchen for years now so I can see 'em all the time. And I have a dark blue clearie out next to the sidewalk and the front door, so I can see it when I come and go!  :D

That's awesome!

• Thanks 1