Peltier ?

Mojo

That's too awkward for Peltier. Pelter's two ribbon pattern is pretty usual that can get a little squiggly, yet this does not have the double ribbon from equator to equator. Where the photo  in the center right side, seems to show two ribbons ending, one is an end cut-off, but the other is diving into the glass.

I would though, become encouraged to go: oddly made Peltier, only if there's aventurine in the black. Otherwise, it's an odd ball that's potentially foreign to USA, unknown pattern and manufacture's swirl.

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

That's too awkward for Peltier. Pelter's two ribbon pattern is pretty usual that can get a little squiggly, yet this does not have the double ribbon from equator to equator. Where the photo  in the center right side, seems to show two ribbons ending, one is an end cut-off, but the other is diving into the glass.

I would though, become encouraged to go: oddly made Peltier, only if there's aventurine in the black. Otherwise, it's an odd ball that's potentially foreign to USA, unknown pattern and manufacture's swirl.

I see some shimmering and caught it on camera , yeah some AV is to be seen in this one , some tiny spots and some bigger flakes 

20230313_160625.jpg

20230313_160615.jpg

20230313_160609.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

I see some shimmering and caught it on camera , yeah some AV is to be seen in this one , some tiny spots and some bigger flakes 

20230313_160625.jpg

20230313_160615.jpg

20230313_160609.jpg

I guess, albeit it does not have a typical pattern, then as there's none other except Peltier that's black and white with aventurine, call it good. I could note in addition; the surface of the black in first photos do appear as if it would have some and now enlarged, while it's still hard to see aventurine in most photos, the black has divisions where it's thin over or near the white, of blue and a dark black/brown. A lot of Blue Zebras have this combination yet, much more blue. That too is a common trait of Peltier's zebra. Perhaps it is earlier variation before Peltier mastered their stripey NLR (National Line Rainbo).