Something looks fishy - Akro/Jabo?

Kimbernugs

I had these 2 corks in with my Akros, then came across what I believe is a Jabo Superman (albeit not a great one, but I digress). Cork 1 is yellow on red and cork 3 is reversed. The thing is, the colors are all the same. Like exactly. And the "corks" look super brand new, which leads me to ask... are these all Jabo? Did they produce corkscrews? They are each exactly 9/16ths.

20230329_183839.jpg

20230329_183754.jpg

20230329_183732.jpg

20230329_183704.jpg

I've labeled them and basically am perplexed that they are the exact same size, condition (like brand new) and the yellows and reds are exactly the same. In hand I can put them right next to one another and it's obvious. I was just wondering if the corks were Akro and not Jabo. I'm assuming the middle mib, #2, is a Jabo.

img_1680138778224.jpg

img_1680139047634.jpg

img_1680139185732.jpg

The #2 marbles all look like different marbles.

The first top #2 looks like a red /yellow swirl. No way I can id it with one view. I cannot even be sure what the base color is ? 

Any marble named Superman has three colors. a blue base with red and yellow.  Same as actual Superman colors.

The second middle #2 looks like red base and blue swirl.  Maybe Jabo ?

The third bottom #2 looks like a orange base with yellow swirl. 

I think #1 is a Akro corkscrew. 

I am confused with #3. Each picture looks like a different end to the red color. The first and last picture are probably the same end. If so then it also could be a Akro corkscrew.