Bennington-type help, please

Kimbernugs

A friend asked me to ask about some of the marbles he's had since he was a kid. I know nothing about Bennington types and am hoping to get a short-cut answer from y'all rather than do a bunch of research on my own. He gave me just a few examples of what he has to see if there are any values in them before he decides if he wants to try and sell them or not. I only took one pic of the one with the stripes on it as it's the only view that shows any markings. 

chinaben.jpg

ben.jpg

greenben.jpg

bensx2.jpg

China on top.   Glazed China I think.

Then Benningtons.

Then Fancy Benningtons.

Then two that I shall call clays.  The left one might get some discussion going.  But I'm going to say easy clay on the right, the sort of clay that was called a "commie" back in the day, short for "common".  

• Award 1

20 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

A friend asked me to ask about some of the marbles he's had since he was a kid. I know nothing about Bennington types and am hoping to get a short-cut answer from y'all rather than do a bunch of research on my own. He gave me just a few examples of what he has to see if there are any values in them before he decides if he wants to try and sell them or not. I only took one pic of the one with the stripes on it as it's the only view that shows any markings. 

chinaben.jpg

ben.jpg

greenben.jpg

bensx2.jpg

China marble, Bennington, stoneware marble and unsure on last picture, probable clay.

4 hours ago, Steph said:

China on top.   Glazed China I think.

Then Benningtons.

Then Fancy Benningtons.

Then two that I shall call clays.  The left one might get some discussion going.  But I'm going to say easy clay on the right, the sort of clay that was called a "commie" back in the day, short for "common".  

I agree with Steph.
The Bennington’s generally have touch marks—or eyes where they were stacked together before the firing process. The glaze on the marbles—where they touched each other in the stacking/fireing process, produced these eyes or round marks. 
The fancy ones, with multiple colors as opposed to the just blue, brown or other are a harder find imho.
The two on the bottom image could have been made either across the Atlantic or right here in the USA---as far as that goes—they all could have been. 
The top one—the Glazed China—is more than likely from Germany.
I appreciate all opinions and hope to see some more.
Marble—On!!

• Thanks 1