Akro? .67

Jeremysvt

Nice images--maybe too nice--

I will stick my neck out because I am a color guy before a cutline guy.

The cutlines are Master--the colors are Akro.

Akro---nice marble!

I appreciate all opinions and welcome them.

Marble--On!!

3 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Nice images--maybe too nice--

I will stick my neck out because I am a color guy before a cutline guy.

The cutlines are Master--the colors are Akro.

Akro---nice marble!

I appreciate all opinions and welcome them.

Marble--On!!

thanks!   was with akros but master was a possibility to me but yes not master colors I agree.

14 hours ago, akroorka said:

Search boxes of Akro "Tricolor Agates".

This is where I am coming from.

Marble--On!!

Where , for the blue into the white, does have an Akro flavor. However, the shade of the yellow doesn't.

And, yeah, there's just too many marbles with the same shear cut mark, way to many, to judge everything like it  as Master. Straight cut, V and curved can be used by any manufacture with any variable of mixing those to suite. One side could be straight, the other V, two Vs, V and curve, etc.

So, I took your advice. These shooters at the largest photo theft site; worthpoint, have the blue, white, yellow and green that are same as my lost photo of: 100 count Tricolor  No. 1 (5/8") box. I Still have the box though. 

Vintage AKRO AGATE No 2 BOX, 50 Tri Color MARBLES | #454712699 (worthpoint.com) 

This site and others are the reason I began placing copyright marks on my photos over 20 years ago.. Google's adclick cookie, that hides in everybody's system, is how Google makes $$ Billions $$ at no charge to users. Adclick generates income of tiny .001 cents for worth point and more, which is the main reason Google didn't go bankrupt when they were originally running out of their apartment. Probably a billion $$ corporation now; Worthpoint, because they're thieves trolling for a click and blocking everybody from linking the stolen photos of collectibles and such. So, to see, you gotta informally give them Google's money for services. 'sigh'

• Like 1