Go with me on the Red Slags

Fire1981

31 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The last one is a "ROOSTER" Fire:Panic:.

The last two images are Roosters Fire--The seams on "roosters" are all over the place, they came in many color variances’ and looks, deep red to lighter red--many runs. Think swirl instead of slag, Roosters are swirls.
They are Vacor--no doubt. Just compare them to your first two--no comparison really. The roosters can be a tuff ID sometimes—not this one for me.
I agree that your first is a Pelt—The second is more than likely an Akro—Nice one!
I will post a few hard to ID “Roosters” here compared to Akro. I am comparing these to Corkcrews.

The last images are more swirly but they are "Roosters.
Marble--On!!

Vacor vs Akro.jpg

Rooster fold final.jpg

Roosters final.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Award 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

The last two images are Roosters Fire--The seams on "roosters" are all over the place, they came in many color variances’ and looks, deep red to lighter red--many runs. Think swirl instead of slag, Roosters are swirls.
They are Vacor--no doubt. Just compare them to your first two--no comparison really. The roosters can be a tuff ID sometimes—not this one for me.
I agree that your first is a Pelt—The second is more than likely an Akro—Nice one!
I will post a few hard to ID “Roosters” here compared to Akro. I am comparing these to Corkcrews.

The last images are more swirly but they are "Roosters.
Marble--On!!

Vacor vs Akro.jpg

Rooster fold final.jpg

Roosters final.jpg

The roosters can be an orange color too and if my memory serves me right they are called blonde roosters 

• Award 1