Rainbow Colored Patch

Melissa

5 minutes ago, Steph said:

That would be a very nice vintage marble.  Vitro I think.   Maybe a beachball.  Maybe a different name.   I don't know.  Not one I see often. 

Thank you.  Do you know an average price for one like this so I know what to top my bid at?

I agree Vitro and does have a Beach Ball feel about it, certainly in that family.  Here's mine.  I ended up paying five bucks for it.  Hard to get anything nice for a $1.50 these days.  I also got six nice multicolor Yellow Jackets for eight bucks with the deal, a couple of mint Bullseyes and some really nice Conquerors for a buck and a quarter each...May 2022.  :thup:

Screenshot_20230530_112900_eBay.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

I agree Vitro and does have a Beach Ball feel about it, certainly in that family.  Here's mine.  I ended up paying five bucks for it.  Hard to get anything nice for a $1.50 these days.  I also got six nice multicolor Yellow Jackets for eight bucks with the deal, a couple of mint Bullseyes and some really nice Conquerors for a buck and a quarter each...May 2022.  :thup:

Screenshot_20230530_112900_eBay.jpg

That's a beauty!

• Like 1

Good call @Steph. Came back because this one was bugging me and then I remembered that I have some. I am 100% confident they are Vitro Tri Lites. They are likely a bit larger than 5/8" but the ebay seller that Melissa's photo is from doesn't provide many details on their listings.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:57 PM, Steph said:

These are the Marble King Beachballs that I know of.   Two photos from Pinterest. 

A different look from the marble Melissa posted.

313853954d2c1a6292a1332e734adcc9.jpg

999d08f70a7b8f8622f58adfd61a2b66.jpg

So Steph, what would you call the one that I posted, again below?  I'm calling it Beach Ball because it's the only one I've ever seen and it's what the seller said it was....

Screenshot_20230530_112900_eBay.jpg.599b205a1d43b078d6a6af27dbb79eb0.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

So Steph, what would you call the one that I posted, again below?  I'm calling it Beach Ball because it's the only one I've ever seen and it's what the seller said it was....

Screenshot_20230530_112900_eBay.jpg.599b205a1d43b078d6a6af27dbb79eb0.jpg

I can't dispute the name.   Could be. I really don't know.   I only had a vague idea that the name _might_ apply to the one Melissa posted.   I'm seriously deficient with collector names.