I'm keeping my word

rockgardenplants

I gave my word to God that I would encourage anyone that I have contact with to see the movie, "The Sound of Freedom". This is my word and I don't take it lightly. It's the true story of Tim Ballard who, when he discovered the severity of global child sex trafficking, quit his job at the CIA, giving up a pension that would have amounted to $12 million over his retirement years, to rescue children from evil men and women in the darkest recesses of the planet and the human mind.

The movie, in my opinion (my first movie review!), is a solid FIVE stars. The cinematography is excellent. The acting by Jim Caviezel is deep, intense, humorous and honest. The acting by the "bad guys" is nearly too believable and I had to remind myself that these men and women were acting in a film. 

So, now I know that being a film critic isn't my calling. However, please see the movie and become aware of this illegal trade of human beings. 

Kind Regards,

James

• Like 2
  • Award 1

8 hours ago, rockgardenplants said:

I gave my word to God that I would encourage anyone that I have contact with to see the movie, "The Sound of Freedom". This is my word and I don't take it lightly. It's the true story of Tim Ballard who, when he discovered the severity of global child sex trafficking, quit his job at the CIA, giving up a pension that would have amounted to $12 million over his retirement years, to rescue children from evil men and women in the darkest recesses of the planet and the human mind.

The movie, in my opinion (my first movie review!), is a solid FIVE stars. The cinematography is excellent. The acting by Jim Caviezel is deep, intense, humorous and honest. The acting by the "bad guys" is nearly too believable and I had to remind myself that these men and women were acting in a film. 

So, now I know that being a film critic isn't my calling. However, please see the movie and become aware of this illegal trade of human beings. 

Kind Regards,

James

👏👏👏🙏🙏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...