Hey I'm Avva

AvvaRae

IMG_20230603_181031.thumb.jpg.b8dcea579f91bf71262a2d715f391f3c.jpgI'm Avva from Pennsylvania. 

I am so new to Marbles I am not even sure I could call myself a collector. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🫣I recently like within the last month I was at an auction picking up items when I went to view the next lot I saw jar of marbles and thought to myself how fun... and a few estate sales and auctions later and....

Well here I am, I opened that first jar and was just fascinated at how intricate some of them were... And that just sparked so much interest. 

So, 🤓I was searching YouTube (I found Stephen's Videos) and thought there has to be more I can read/see and here I am. 

Ready/Eager to learn and soak everything up 🙃😁

Outside of marbles I love collecting antique books, I love the smell, the way the pages sound when you flip them lol and just getting into the minds of society or an author is exciting to me. 

I also love collecting Minerals/Crystals 😍. Natural beauty from the earth is fascinating to me (maybe because I am Indigenous or maybe just because the earth is wondrous and beautiful. 

*I love sitting and trying to sort them out/figure out what they are lol..  it's half the fun for me atm IMG_20230720_220836.thumb.jpg.b0292d97f86f23f169845879750c5ce1.jpg

IMG_20230720_221020.jpg

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Speaking of carrots, ones to many and a thousand never, enough ....  image.png.087308489a6b9d16f24d2622d799afb3.png  

Feels that way we😂 I find myself searching the internet scouring... I have a whole ebay wishlist already lol 🤣