๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Tommy

Usps. Said my mibs were delivered Friday i was at the box like a little boy waiting for my prize ...let's not even talk about that at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜–,

No package but showed the carrier the notification of delivery he was baffled. I new then it must have been to good to be true.....but how can you fake tracking๐Ÿค”. Filed a claim with the post office..it did not show up today I was hoping. Send out positive thoughts and mabye the mibs will come ....very frustrating ...

Thanks for listening....

Offer up said they are not responsible for lost mail ...and I can understand the seller being suspicious but the tracking took less than 24 hrs from CA to NV. To be delivered, I don't think it's possible, ๐Ÿคจ

I'll stop crying and start the positive vibes mabye it will work out...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Usps. Said my mibs were delivered Friday i was at the box like a little boy waiting for my prize ...let's not even talk about that at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜–,

No package but showed the carrier the notification of delivery he was baffled. I new then it must have been to good to be true.....but how can you fake tracking๐Ÿค”. Filed a claim with the post office..it did not show up today I was hoping. Send out positive thoughts and mabye the mibs will come ....very frustrating ...

Thanks for listening....

Offer up said they are not responsible for lost mail ...and I can understand the seller being suspicious but the tracking took less than 24 hrs from CA to NV. To be delivered, I don't think it's possible, ๐Ÿคจ

I'll stop crying and start the positive vibes mabye it will work out...

Thank stinks ๐Ÿ˜• sometimes USPS does show tracking is delivered when it's not and it comes the next day, I am unsure if offer up has a manual push (like to push tracking forward kinda like eBay does, says it's shipped before it's shipped etc)

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. What did you order? Was it like something specific or a grab bag of items? Not that it matters but maybe I could point you to reliable online purchasing (I do have a few sources :)... No eBay or Etsy or offer up anything like that... For the future ๐Ÿ™ƒ...anywho fingers eye and toes crossed for you it comes through.

• Award 1

Shipping and tracking can make you do a lot of things you donโ€™t want to but think about them any wayโ€ฆ.somehow. I ship UPS to a Hill Billy in the middle of nowhere. Itโ€™s so remote UPS picks up the package and then deliveryโ€™s the marbles in a car UPS ownsโ€ฆโ€ฆCRAZY NUTZ. I need to find out if the UPS car is the same color combo and logos as the truck. Oh yeah. Itโ€™s a ten mile drive ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvvaRae said:

Thank stinks ๐Ÿ˜• sometimes USPS does show tracking is delivered when it's not and it comes the next day, I am unsure if offer up has a manual push (like to push tracking forward kinda like eBay does, says it's shipped before it's shipped etc)

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. What did you order? Was it like something specific or a grab bag of items? Not that it matters but maybe I could point you to reliable online purchasing (I do have a few sources :)... No eBay or Etsy or offer up anything like that... For the future ๐Ÿ™ƒ...anywho fingers eye and toes crossed for you it comes through.

I hope that's the case but it was supposedly delivered Friday but that's in no way true ....

Marbles of course lol....it was a big group score ......or at least it was supposed to be ....if it was shipped and delivered to the wrong place .not my neighborhood cause the mailman check all of them for me...I was surprised how helpful and actually concerned...idk ..what ever ....just salty..

Thanks for the comments everyoneย 

Uuuugh ! The more I think of this the more I get the Puppy part. Itโ€™s like waiting for your Ovaltine Decoder ring. Or your new magnifying glass.Or your custom made cowboy boots. Last one. A box of home made chocolate chip cookies on the fire line in AK. Lost tracking my Jabo Butt Crack. Find them now.๐Ÿ”ฅ

RAR

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...