Bootlegger Glass (Drew Coins)

AvvaRae

I am not familiar with any marble artist named "Drew Coin" or any glass house called "Bootlegger Glass". I think the marbles sold by Drew's Coins on Ebay may be handmade in China, although I am not certain. Does anyone else know for certain the source of the "Bootlegger Glass" marbles?

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

I am not familiar with any marble artist named "Drew Coin" or any glass house called "Bootlegger Glass". I think the marbles sold by Drew's Coins on Ebay may be handmade in China, although I am not certain. Does anyone else know for certain the source of the "Bootlegger Glass" marbles?

Yes that's the eBay seller (they have them listed as bootlegger glass unsigned) not sure who or where th artist is.. the pieces are very cool either way 

They are not made in china

On 8/18/2023 at 4:55 PM, Ric said:

So I messaged the seller, he told me he has been working with an artist in India for 13 years this is where they come from :) ... Just to update 

9 minutes ago, AvvaRae said:

They are not made in china

So I messaged the seller, he told me he has been working with an artist in India for 13 years this is where they come from :) ... Just to update 

That's good to know - thanks Avva.

• Like 1
  • Award 1