Hello 🤗 I'm new here.

karmarbles

With marbles, as with most collectibles and antiques, condition is extremely important.  Marbles near mint command significantly less than mint of the same kind.  Also, probably 99% of all marbles are common with less than one percent of mint marbles being considered highly desirable.  But, if you love what you have, that’s really all that’s important!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, karmarbles said:

Need to know type of marble and value of the 20 I have .

ANY help and or advice would be appreciated 🙏 😁

IMG_20230822_185321480.jpg

This is an "Alley Coral" seems to be in close to mint shape, about the only money I see,. $5.oo - $8.oo still a beautiful marble IMO

image.png.572fc689884946c7a857ebc9fb5bef0d.png

• Award 1
  • Care 1

Thank you for the information. And the pics don't do them much justice they need cleaned as they were found recently and I haven't cleaned don't want to do damage them. But I will clean them up and take better pics as I find more 

46 minutes ago, karmarbles said:

Thank you for the information. And the pics don't do them much justice they need cleaned as they were found recently and I haven't cleaned don't want to do damage them. But I will clean them up and take better pics as I find more 

dish soap, warm water & a scrub brush will do them no harm, marbles don't scratch easily unless you use some type of abrasive or chemical cleaner, diggin is fun anyway  :)

• Award 1