Hello from the East Coast!

Edie

Hello! I just found this site while looking up some of the marbles I have.

I've been collecting marbles basically my whole life, though it has slowed down in recent years.

When I was younger I definitely just collected whatever I could find, so I'm sure a bunch of my marbles are genetic, but I do have a few unique ones!

I would say most of my collection is either store bought/generic or from small stores in Vermont. I do have some from West Virginia, Maryland, and a couple from Japan.

It's really cool to see the different ones being posted here! The are so many interesting marbles and the seems to be a very knowledgeable community here! I hope you don't mind me sharing some of my favorites.

38 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

"Welcome to Marble Connection Edie"  :wave2:

Looks like almost all newer, I see lots of Vacor ?? Alot of marbles to look @ though, we'll see what others have to say !!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, most are likely new. I've been collecting for a while, but nothing serious and I'm not terribly old and when I was little I would ask for marbles for Christmas and birthdays, lol. Sometimes we'd stop by a gas station and I was allowed to get a small bag of marbles. I looked up vacor and they look like the sets I used to get for Christmas sometimes, so you're probably right!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1