Hello everyone!

My name is Tina, I am a single mom to three beautiful girls, and grandmother to one. I have acquired ALOT of marbles, all sizes, colors, shapes, and I am overwhelmed to say the least. I will admit I know nothing about marbles, but I’m doing my research, and I am determined to learn what I can. Any feedback I can get is very much appreciated, and welcomed. I’ve already uploaded a few pics, and believe me there will be more. I’m very glad this forum exists, and look forward to your expertise. Again, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

"Welcome to Marble Connection Tina"   :wave2:

Sorry for the late welcome, I just noticed this post as unanswered.

Again,

"Welcome"

On 2/1/2024 at 8:19 AM, Tdunlap76 said:

My name is Tina, I am a single mom to three beautiful girls, and grandmother to one. I have acquired ALOT of marbles, all sizes, colors, shapes, and I am overwhelmed to say the least. I will admit I know nothing about marbles, but I’m doing my research, and I am determined to learn what I can. Any feedback I can get is very much appreciated, and welcomed. I’ve already uploaded a few pics, and believe me there will be more. I’m very glad this forum exists, and look forward to your expertise. Again, thank you.

Welcome to the Marble Connection.  The more you see and read on marble sites, the more knowledgeable you will become.