Peltier help.

B-rett66

I feel I’m so close to identifying this Marble. I just can’t nail it down. It looks somewhat to a clear base dragon, but it has white in it then it kinda looks like a clown, but no yellow, then again it kinda looks like a Christmas tree but I’m not sure. I need some help. Kinda looks like dragon that dressed up like a clown that ate a Christmas tree. 😂 The green does pop UV and its clear base. Sure is a beautiful marble. Thanks 

IMG_9484.jpeg

IMG_9486.jpeg

IMG_9485.jpeg

IMG_9487.jpeg

IMG_9488.jpeg

IMG_9489.jpeg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mibs said:

Great looking mib. I love Pelts. Looks like a NLR Multi-Color Swirl to me, but I'll defer to the experts...cheers!

No NLR attached, just an (MCS) Peltier Multi Color Swirl  :) @ least you got the MCS part right, nice mib BTW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, B-rett66 said:

Wow great resource. I had it but didn’t have it marked on my home page. Here it is. Dead Ring in my book. Thanks all 

IMG_9491.jpeg

Reddish orange, green, white and the black is actually the clear base. 

17 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

Wow great resource. I had it but didn’t have it marked on my home page. Here it is. Dead Ring in my book. Thanks all 

IMG_9491.jpeg

Be careful, a few of the named types are I.D. wrong on this site ( https://www.peltiermarbles.info/ )  I'll take a look later & see if I can't remember which ones.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mibs said:

Apologies gents. Didn't mean to muddy the waters with bad info...cheers!

No problem. I like to use other resources as well to narrow down a positive ID. If something doesn’t quite lineup, I cross reference and ask questions. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mibs said:

Apologies gents. Didn't mean to muddy the waters with bad info...cheers!

An honest mistake Jim, no need to apologise, when it comes to marbles nobody is 100, things change so fast !!

Cool. I think I see my marble in the mix. I’m really starting to get into the Peltier's. I really need a Golden Rebel. 😳maybe if I get the lottery though. LOL. You never know though might find one in a jar for 15 bucks.😜Thrill of the hunt. Thanks everyone, have a great Tuesday.