I have these lampshade finials that held these same marbles

Very similar but not exactly the same lampshade holders. Two orange / peach white base marbles were in them. They are about an inch or so in diameter.

Can anyone tell me who made these marbles? They are nice and undamaged. The lamp parts appear to be from the 1930's or 1940's.

Thanks

LampShadeFinialMarbles.thumb.JPG.3a552e5bbfcd205a3ad9506b3ad60e02.JPG

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Nickel Guy said:

Very similar but not exactly the same lampshade holders.

Here is the thing; these finials are easily interchanged---marble wise. Never sell them as original—who knows? If you are looking to sell these, include these facts.
I have a pair that I purchased years ago but I sure will not say that the marbles are original. 
You can put any marble in these things if the size is right. Mine pair are both 1” Akro Agate corkscrews and I paid what the corks were worth.
Heck, a Vacor may find the way into these just for kicks or a nice one good sided marble of any vintage for that matter in the right size.
The only one that I have that looks “original” to me is a nice deep ocean blue ”Clearie”. It is on the neck of an old “Bridge lamp” (I put it there). My finials are of the same design as yours on the upper left image, the longer necked one.
This is my thinking because of the different styles of the finials—these are not original. My opinion is that these are a later model swirl in both finials.
Jabo imho.

I posted images below, one is a "hanger" or pull type.
Marble—On!!

finials.jpg

Two different.jpg

• Like 2

As promised, better pictures. All sides shown. they can be seen larger. Open image in new tab.

Best I can do with these 1 inch marbles. Still would like to know the maker and when manufactured. Yes I agree any marbles can or could be used in these lamp parts.

Marble One

no1.thumb.jpg.abb1e28b24c5e1b600ad7b2abeceb974.jpg

Marble Two

no2.thumb.jpg.cfc89ffc8e37d4102d7dfaa18eebe547.jpg

• Like 1