Need help identifying these marbles

jackmac

"Welcome to Marble Connection Jack"    :wave2:

Akro, Peltier, Alley etc.. I see a bit of many vintage manufacturers. Individual pics w/ multiple views (3-4) marbles per post, will help immensely. It may be slower but you will get a much more accurate grade & manufacture I.D.

again,

"Welcome"

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

"Welcome to Marble Connection Jack"    :wave2:

Akro, Peltier, Alley etc.. I see a bit of many vintage manufacturers. Individual pics w/ multiple views (3-4) marbles per post, will help immensely. It may be slower but you will get a much more accurate grade & manufacture I.D.

again,

"Welcome"

Thanks Chad! Thanks for the info. Any in particular that stand out for 3-4 individual views. I ask because this was only 191 of the 473 my dad played with as a kid. He did not collect any beyond then. Lots of work to do! 

3rd pick very top marble looks like a cool cork…. The red and white in same pic with flames looks nice also. You may have a purple and yellow Popeyes in there also. The black base red yellow left needs a pic

Hi Boris. Thanks for your info. I know very little about marbles. I'm going to the Portland, Oregon marble show this Saturday. Hopefully, I can get some more insight into the terns and the marbles identies/manufacturers. 

Is it best to separate them by color and style, ie, swirls, ribbons or by size???  What is an mcr? And I don't think I can take all of them, there's 473. Any suggestion, greatly assists my anxiety! Thanks!

6 hours ago, Linda Gail said:

Could you post this one by itself? You got a alley there nice flame. Also get a black light you do have glowy action there. 

Screenshot_20240719_150039_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Linda . I've taken a few just of the Alley. Whi is the maker? Vlue?

On 7/18/2024 at 1:59 PM, jackmac said:

Hi Boris. Thanks for your info. I know very little about marbles. I'm going to the Portland, Oregon marble show this Saturday. Hopefully, I can get some more insight into the terns and the marbles identies/manufacturers. 

Is it best to separate them by color and style, ie, swirls, ribbons or by size??? And I don't think I can take all of them, there's 473. Any suggestion, greatly assists my anxiety! Thanks!

20240719_171614.jpg

20240719_171453.jpg

20240719_171451.jpg

20240719_171326.jpg

20240719_171257.jpg

20240719_171229.jpg

20240719_171226.jpg

20240719_171222.jpg

20240719_171157.jpg

• Like 3