Champagne?

marboman

Here are a couple of slags I've had forever. First question, would this color be considered Champagne? Second question who made slags like these? There are no seams or cut lines that I can see. They do not react to a blacklight. Sizes are 15/16" and 7/8". Thanks for looking.☺️

DSCN7476.JPG

DSCN7479.JPG

DSCN7480.JPG

DSCN7481.JPG

DSCN7483.JPG

DSCN7485.JPG

DSCN7482.JPG

• Like 3

I believe the Pelt Champaign is the last one bottom right, OP isn't a Champaign IMO

LINK ::  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36325&p=273100&hilit=peltier+nova+run#p273100

The NOVA run as it has come to be called only had actually one marble that was a NOVA and that is the third

over at the top. The first two on the top had different configurations that did not make them Novas and they had no names. The second in on the bottom is the Root Beer Float and the last one on the bottom is the Pink Champagne. These are the only official names given to the marbles by the two chaps running the machines and by Russell Coppel. There were only eight different marbles in this run in 1988 and each run had approx. 7000 marbles. My frisbee golf partner Russell Coppel commissioned the run and I helped him off load when he got back to Santa Cruz with them. I am intimately familiar with these marbles. I got tossed off a FB Peltier website recently because I posted this same information with the photo when someone well known was auctioning a marble as a Nova that obviously wasn't a Nova. Marble intrigue. The Administrator of the site was in the pocket of the person auctioning the false Nova. I knew this was going to happen but didn't care.
Attachments
image.png.5ddfc377a645c7900b891bc621808bee.png

Yes, it's not Pink. That's why I didn't post it on the main page with the Nova Run. It's the color of regular bubbly Champagne, I just thought someone would know who made this type. Thanks for looking☺️