The last of my handmade antique marbles here.

The Nickel Guy

My last one is very small and is also a solid core. This will conclude my antique handmade collection that I have posted here and there on Marble Connection. This one was hard to photograph, have to settle on this for now.

IMG_4491.JPG.c73b708cab1b3be42463f0b9442886aa.JPG

I do have a box of damaged marbles in the basement. A handful.

I know one is a huge handmade that looks like it was used for a baseball in a sandlot for quite a few innings. I'll try to find that little box and see what is in it. I was thinking it might be restorable, slim chance. It's a shame.

• Like 1

• The Nickel Guy changed the title to The last of my handmade antique marbles here.

Are you sure the green, red & blue ribbons are touching the white core on the third marble ?? It looks to me like they aren't which would make it a three stage solid core, I may be wrong, a good look see w/ a loupe will tell the tale, regardless some nice mibs 

image.png.3d8ff9f9304450c3d199a6a15e06ba5f.png

18 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Are you sure the green, red & blue ribbons are touching the white core on the third marble ?? It looks to me like they aren't which would make it a three stage solid core, I may be wrong, a good look see w/ a loupe will tell the tale, regardless some nice mibs 

I'll have to get back to you on that but I think the colored sections are floating over the white now that you make mention.