Who's Up For Some Running Rabbit Research, Please

Ok as I remember when I was at the Las Vegas marble show years ago Danny Turner was there displaying some marbles for a future auction. He had a large swirl around 2" and wraped around the core was a lutz band, maybe 2 lutz bands I don't recall for sure. I am wondering if its the same marble that is coming up in morphys Auction lot 1171.

The Vagas show was in either 1996, 1995 or 1994. I think 95 or 96 but 1994 is possible and the show was in the beginning of November.

Can anyone find this marble in the running rabbit catalogues and help me with what Danny said about it?

I was thinking it was a solid core but the one in Morphys they are calling a ribbon.

Thanks Randy

Is the swirl with lutz pictured here?

It could be the large solid core but I can't see the lutz if it is.

It looks pretty similar. That is why I posted that photo. Since its your question - its your research/comparison ball to carry.

It looks pretty similar. That is why I posted that photo. Since its your question - its your research/comparison ball to carry.

I cant tell from the photo. do you know which sale this postcard is from? maybe someone can read the listed description. Thanks again

I see a left hand twist onion in this picture, is it german?

Second marble from the left sitting in the gap between the two boards.

What do you think?

That marble was made in Portugal in the 1920's. Yes, they also made some pretty nice handmade marbles there!

That marble was made in Portugal in the 1920's. Yes, they also made some pretty nice handmade marbles there!

ok that's what I thought Portugal. I did not know they were old. I like that much better, I was surprised to see one in Dannys auctions I thought they were newer.

Thanks