Slags or transitionals, and who's

jeeperman

So after seeing orbboys post I got to thinking about these that I have always kept with my slags. I have posted for ID in the past and got little but guesses. Most thought from across the pond. Can anyone tell me anything new? I have a few so I will post them incase anyone recognizes one of them.

2013-10-12 slags3-2.JPG

2013-10-12 slags1-2.JPG

Just from the pics I would say that all of yours would fit the bill as early Transitionals except the first green one. That one is a ??? from the pics. Inhand compared to a MFC you can see the difference in glass if that makes sense. If any of the others came in with that purple one then there is a good chance they are Trannies cuse that purple one is a classic example imo. Every one I have is 11/16" or a shade smaller. I do have a couple that are closer to 5/8" than 11/16" but just by hairs.

Someone here broached this subject some time back regarding the opaque red and white ones that look like these. I have yet to find any of those on a set though. So while I think that they are related I can't say for sure.

Thank you and yes, the glass in hand is noticeably different from known MFC's. All of these came one or two at a time with no rhythm or reason. I just noticed they were something other than an MFC but was not fully sure where to put them. That first one is a real trip. Thanks for you thoughts, I am going to have to get the calipers out but I think you are right on with the size of most being around 11/16 and only the second to last being 5/8.