Another Puzzler...

lostafewofem

Can't tell whether this is a beginning or an end of cane?  Or something totally different...

I have a small bag with a hand written #390075793830 on it.  There are 6 marbles, probably Jabo. 3 are approx 3/4" and 3 are pee-wees.  Trying to identify. "Cleary" of some kind?

Sending several pics...first starting with pee wee.

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlueCU9thruclearStart.jpg

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlueCU8thruclear.jpg

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlueCU6thruclear-crossview.jpg

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlueCU3.jpg

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlue2.jpg

20161103_JaboPeeWeeClearSwirlbackRedBlue1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

@Nantucketdink  Hi!  It's been a couple of weeks, but here are the additional pics you requested.  I've been looking on Santa's Bling at Jabo runs between 2007-2008.  The only ones that look anywhere like these are in the Jabo Joker 2nd run "Oxblood Aventurine Series" 3/4".  Are Pee Wees from specifically purposeful runs?  How are they made differently?  Thank you.

20161108_3S Peewee2.jpg

20161108_3S-Peewee1.jpg

20161108_3S Peewee3.jpg

Those peewees were made on the 5/8" rollers versus the 3/4" for the larger ones.  There are peewee rollers too, but those peewees weren't made on them.  The Mylee "tankwash" run produced very similar marbles in 2009 to the 3 shown in the photo you just put up, but if they were found together with the one that has blue in it too, then they are newer than that.  There were a few oxblood peewees made during the Foxfire tankwash too, but these aren't them.  I haven't looked into which tankwash run it was but 2012 or newer.  It is easy to ID because there was only one tankwash run that had marbles just like that with the blue too, but I haven't gone through them to refresh my memory.

One thing I have to mention.  I got these from a now deceased friend who collected.  He died in 2013.  So...these have to be prior to then.  Most of his Jabo collection appear to be from the 2008 era.  Also, I have not found any 3/4"ers that seem to fit.  I received them in a small plastic ziploc with the numbered paper and 3 other  3/4"ers.  Perhaps they will help you ID which batch they came from.  

So the Peewees look like "tankwash"?

20161129_PeeWee Jabo mix all.jpg

Edited by lostafewofem

To sum it up: the big ones are most likely Ultras and the smaller ones are most likely Mylees.  They were made about 2 months apart in 2009.  A peewee is a small marble that is exactly 1/2" or under.  5/8" is the standard marble size (whatever that means).  A 9/16" marble is not a peewee.  Calipers or hole templ;ates can be used to measure marbles accurately.