Wanted: Cac Bloodie, And Basic Cac White Base

Steph

anyone have a couple of beat-up but certifiable cac's they could bear to part with for under $20? pieces would do!

I keep reading about how you gotta see cac white in person to really know it, and then you'll wonder how you could ever have mistaken it ... or something like that.

I really want to have that experience !!! but so far whenever I've looked for samples from online sources I trust, they've been selling stuff way out of my price range.

(calling it a price range is actually giving it too much credit :) that's why I collect cats)

looking for the pathetically pleading but not annoying emoticon ... can't find it .... darn ;)

Hi Carole!

Could I buy/borrow any of that to see it in hand? (buy if you are interested in selling, borrow if you really want to keep it but wouldn't mind parting with it temporarily :)) (I'll pay shipping in either case!)

My first priority is learning more about the white, but with so many blue base and green base and red ribbon mibs abounding from all makers it would be very cool to see those shades too.

I would be happy for you to borrow all of it. There are a couple of the pieces I would like to keep but some I don't really have to keep. Message me or email me your address and I'll ship it to you. After you get it we can discuss if there is any you want to keep.

carole

I would be happy for you to borrow all of it. There are a couple of the pieces I would like to keep but some I don't really have to keep. Message me or email me your address and I'll ship it to you. After you get it we can discuss if there is any you want to keep.

carole

Message sent!