Rare Peltier Nlr Pink

Zen Cowboy

Hello Zen, I have this marble that looks very similar.Size of this one is 21/32" also.I think of it as a burnt red zebra.Bo

Guy had one a few years ago and called strawberrys N cream..I'm sure it's in somebody's Peltier collection..

Hi all , Does this Peltier NLR have a name ? I have seen 2 of these in 15 years , anyone have any to show? the colors are a little darker in hand and is 21\32...thx much ...Zen

Hi Zen, I have one very similar, about 3/4 (against a ruler), distinct lilac base it really stands out from my white/cream base ones and is more unusual in size. I would also like to see any others and learn more about them. Zora.

post-279-1229428082_thumb.jpg

post-279-1229428092_thumb.jpg

post-279-1229428101_thumb.jpg

post-279-1229428113_thumb.jpg

Zora, my guess is that you have a double ingot Akro.

I had one which I carried around for a couple of years thinking it was a Pelt NLR, until finally I was determined to figure out the seams and found it had three. That's when I began to suspect something different was going on. :huh:

I have to agree with Steph on ziggyzora's marble - definitely looks like an Akro double ingot (right pic especially). Also, from the pics, none of the others have as pink of a base as Zen's doesw. I think his is really hard to find.

Thank you all for the nice pix and replies, Al said it its a hard one to come by , I sold a board member the last one I found and that's the only other one I seen as the colors are just a little different in hand , thanks and this one may go for sale soon so I can get some gas in my car..lol... ...Zen