Several Stimulus Spending Solutions

Hi Gang,

To do my part to help with the success of our President's Stimulus Package, I have listed a small group of marbles for sale on eBay.

Click Here to see my Auctions:

Visit My Website

I'll be listing a Cool Akro Agate Ringer Box Thursday. Some more Marbles next Sunday too.

I'm Hip,

:Happy_457:

Lloyd Huffer

eBay Seller: LEGENDARYMARBLES

Hi Everybody,

As a continued effort to do my part to help with the success of our President's Stimulus Package, I have listed a Rare Akro Agate Ringer Box on eBay.

ringer.jpg

ringer2.jpg

There are 24 Beautiful Akro Ringer Marbles in the box.

Click Here to see my Auctions: Visit My Website

I'll be Listing Some More Marbles Sunday too.

I'm Hip,

:Happy_457:

Lloyd Huffer

eBay Seller: LEGENDARYMARBLES

Um, so no, not tongue in cheek.

Well, I wondered because I don't suppose the question of what real ringers look like will ever be put to rest.

Someone will always say that ringer is a game, not an Akro company name. Someone else will say they saw other marbles in some well-known ringer box. Someone else might say they remember that box, but it wasn't how the first person remembered. Someone else will debate how clear the interior needs to be. Most of us will listen only to the people who are saying what we already believe to be true. I'll be chewing my knuckle trying to resist the temptation to fill a post with pix I think are relevant but no one else would ...

... or something like that ....

Um, so no, not tongue in cheek.

Well, I wondered because I don't suppose the question of what real ringers look like will ever be put to rest.

Someone will always say that ringer is a game, not an Akro company name. Someone else will say they saw other marbles in some well-known ringer box. Someone else might say they remember that box, but it wasn't how the first person remembered. Someone else will debate how clear the interior needs to be. Most of us will listen only to the people who are saying what we already believe to be true. I'll be chewing my knuckle trying to resist the temptation to fill a post with pix I think are relevant but no one else would ...

... or something like that ....

I think Lloyd being a valuable asset to high end collectibles market and a world of knowledge with years of experience, i sure hope you are not insinuating he has anything other than ringers in that box, i trust him, do you,, names on original packaging says alot, just like the popeyes,, ive never heard of a game called popeyes have you? that box he is showing is a rare box in my opinion but whats that worth, i was more or less referring to a post on ringers made earlier this week and it seamed it went from ringers to imperials pretty quick, it got way off the original topic, i just wasnt sure if you were slamming me or not, i sure hope you do not think everything you say cannot be counter acted with a debate without someone being kicked like a dog, can they?,, lets leave Lloyds post alone for the rederrick and move on,, all smiles here,,, bj

Just what are you trying to start,Steff?

If your not interested in chewing your knuckles,you should stop this,could have,would have,assumption stuff.

If you have something to say to me,please send me a pm,instead of hijacking Lloyds ebay plug,with your speculation.

Thats one kool box.Ive only seen a few,in my travels.

Good luck on your auction!

Griff

I think Lloyd being a valuable asset to high end collectibles market and a world of knowledge with years of experience, i sure hope you are not insinuating he has anything other than ringers in that box, i trust him, do you,, names on original packaging says alot, just like the popeyes,, ive never heard of a game called popeyes have you? that box he is showing is a rare box in my opinion but whats that worth, i was more or less referring to a post on ringers made earlier this week and it seamed it went from ringers to imperials pretty quick, it got way off the original topic, i just wasnt sure if you were slamming me or not, i sure hope you do not think everything you say cannot be counter acted with a debate without someone being kicked like a dog, can they?,, lets leave Lloyds post alone for the rederrick and move on,, all smiles here,,, bj

Huh?

I wasn't insinuating that Lloyd had anything improper in the box. But how many types of marbles did Akro sell in that box? And still we call one particular type a Ringer. How many marbles did Akro sell in Popeye boxes? and still we call one particular type a popeye.

Why would I slam you? I wanted to know what you meant. So I asked, without making any negative assumptions about you.

Killer box, Lloyd.

Lloyd, I actually can't quite make out what those marbles look like. They base comes across as sort of cloudy on my monitor, and I know how particular some are about a ringer base being totally clear. but I'm not sure I'm seeing it right. That's why I was confused by what John said.

I thought things were cool enough to ask a question without it being turned into a flame.