Here Some Cool Alleys

jskirk

No doubt Bill . . . some of the sweetest marbles ever made, and those are some great examples. I especially like that light blue and yellow one in the first pic - the chalky's pretty sweet too. Are those some kind of Tater Bug variation in the 4th pic? And a sweet rarity in the 5th pic too. VERY NICE! -Ric

No doubt Bill . . . some of the sweetest marbles ever made, and those are some great examples. I especially like that light blue and yellow one in the first pic - the chalky's pretty sweet too. Are those some kind of Tater Bug variation in the 4th pic? And a sweet rarity in the 5th pic too. VERY NICE! -Ric

HEY RIC. NO, DON'T THINK SO ABOUT THE TATOR VARIATION. THESE HAVE A MUDDY BASE THAT VARIES IN SHADE, AND THAT ORANGE STRIPE ... ALTHOUGH I HAVE 1 TATOR THAT HAS A RED RIBBON. ONLY ONE. ODD TO SAY THE LEAST. HAR-HAR ... THE LAST PIC. A COMPLETE CORK .. POLE TO POLE. OX WITH GREEN. WHO DID THAT :doh: ..... HOPE TO SEE YA AGAIN AT THE .. "REST STOP" :icon_popcorn: .... BILL

post-75-1237754929_thumb.jpg

post-75-1237754994_thumb.jpg

Where are you getting all these? I need to check out this rest stop,they must have good marbles. Nice pictures and nice Alleys by all. Hope to see Ric and Jake at the rest stop later this week.