Check Out These "kewl" Akros

Ok, time to show my rookie-ness once again... lol What is an imperial? Japanese? Hope you don't laugh too hard, well you can laugh just not hard enough that it doesn't hinder you typing a response. lol God Bless!

marbles you can find down at your local family farm and fleet or big lots for .99 cents a bag,, new ones,,,bj

Ok, time to show my rookie-ness once again... lol What is an imperial? Japanese?

Mostly Chinese, I believe.

Imperial is a company which was formed well after Akro went out of business. They distribute toys made elsewhere. Their suppliers have been known to included U.S. makers in the past and other countries, including different Asian countries. But most famously they buy from China.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was running the Mansion still back a few years ago - I had been in contact with a rep from Imperial Toy Company and was getting ready to place an order with them - when one of the most disheartening things occurred to me. I went down to Walmart - I strolled into the toy section (like I always do) and started looking for marbles - I found they had bags of these Imperials for sale for less than I could get at wholesale....so they were making a profit at less than what I could buy them for....thats when I knew Walmart and me had a bit of difference in our *ahem* "buying power" - lol