Makin My Own Marbles

Hey, the second one is coming along! Hand mades can be a bit difficult to get drawn, and I mean that in a good way. Is it a pontil or eyelashes? :D

I'm at the point now that I am learning to do transparent glass,so of course it had to be marbles.Yes the first marble has a pontil,thanks for asking.Here is a pic of the first one before it became an onion skin.The red bled too much so I took it further for better or worse.It's all practice.Bo

post-1768-1241830282_thumb.jpg

I'm at the point now that I am learning to do transparent glass,so of course it had to be marbles.Yes the first marble has a pontil,thanks for asking.Here is a pic of the first one before it became an onion skin.The red bled too much so I took it further for better or worse.It's all practice.Bo

??!! looks even more like a nice vintage xmas dec from here

??!! looks even more like a nice vintage xmas dec from here

Now that you mention it it does look like a christmas tree ornament.The first pic is supposed to a clear marble with an onion in it.Luckily I like drawing but it wears me out after about four hours,more practice.

Thanks Steph for noticing,it's a patriot stripped opaque.I am working on transparency now,and I still have a long way to go.I must say though that drawing these beautiful objects is very soothing,it relaxes me.My art teacher likened one of my peices to a mandala ball.I guess drawing circles reduces stress and anxiety,how do you like that.Judy loves them, so I can't lose. Bo