Snake In The Glass

v71.jpgv74.jpg

Someone posed to me the question of which Akro "Snake" Corkscrews are most rare? I'm speaking of corkscrews with crystal clear base glass and opaque colored spirals.

Bob

i would think the 4 colors are bob. VERY hard to locate. i finally cornered mike c. and landed one. bill

I've heard that the red ones are the hardest to find, but I've managed to find 15 of them and could have had more if I wanted them. The hardest for me have been the baby blue, light blue not the turquoise ones. I'm still trying to get 5 in a row of the baby blues and need two more. Edna

I've never even seen one with four colors. I am interested in seeing a pic of one for sure. Also interested in which single color Snake is the toughest to acquire.

Bob

gotta find them. i'll post some pics later. bill

here's some bob .. forgive the bad pics .. first is 4 color .. blue, the thin ribbon, yellow-orange-white. all dinstint colors .. rest are 2-3 colors. bill .. won't upload any more .. i'll add on

post-75-1244675362_thumb.jpg

post-75-1244675377_thumb.jpg

Please Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adopt me now, before it's to late! You never know,Ron might have the papers in process now!!!!

LOL LOL

Bruce

har .. times a wasting bruce ... plottin and plannin .. picker at the ready :Cartoon_177: ... stay fit .. be ready :Happy_143: .. bill

post-75-1244685684_thumb.jpg

These are one of my many favorite type of Akros,

I will try and take more pictures when I get home from work, but I have a new camera, and I'm still trying to figure out if I like it or not (translated: I don't know how to work it yet) lol

post-78-1244737370_thumb.jpg

post-78-1244737384_thumb.jpg

snakes2.jpg

These are more unusual. Top row is an oxblood snake, The one on the right is red transparent base glass and a dark red and dark blue cork inside.

Bottom row on the left is a clear transparent base glass with a red and a blue snake inside.

The middle snake is red transparent glass with a black snake, and the third one is red transparent glass and a red snake inside. I'm still looking for my transparent red glass with oxblood snake. I got it from Dani and Ernie and I think I've put it in a special place so I don't forget it's different. Now if I could just find that special place. LOL Edna