Do You See Anything Good In This Pic?

I appreciate anyone that would take a look at this pic and give me a rough estimate on what the lot would be worth, for what you can see. I know the pic isn't the best but it's all they would send me. I really don't have the money to throw at these mibs anyway, but I really don't see anything that jumps out at me that would be worth what they are asking. I see one blue based mib with possible ox swirls on it, and a black and orange swirl. But besides that, nothing grabs me, but then again I am fairly new to collecting in the scheme of things. Take a look and you can either pm me or reply here and let me know your thoughts. God Bless

Other side of container in next post below this one.

Here is the other side of that plastic tub. Thanks again to all for helping me out here. Either reply or pm me whether this full tub would be worth more than fifty bones, especially if this is just full of modern, post 1980's. God Bless.

Condition would be the kicker in this lot. Hard to make a valuation w/o any info. on condition. Unfortunately most people who are selling something like this don't have the foggiest as to what constitutes condition gradations; to them they're just marbles. It does have a Pearlized Patch appearance and color-wise as well but I wouldn't bet on it or rest my hopes on it.

By the way Gary, I sent two of the Sturtz books to you yesterday Book Rate or whatever they call it these days. Enjoy! David