Bobbieswestvirginiamarbles

GOOD QUESTION ????????? Listed dug Davis Marble Works marbles. Not any that i have seen or own and i am sure, i have or seen every color or type of Davis. Wilson Davis would not be happy with someone digging up his ground. Plus there were no marbles left behind not even cullet,several years ago. ????????????????????

I had a problem recently with Bobbies - so before I bid on Mikes - I emailed him -

His response was that the Bobbies name was his wifes - and she had some "issues" - he was now going to be doing some listings as Mikes and would be taking care of things himself -

As for the Davis marbles - this guy has always sold some really strange stuff - so nothing new there - but he does have some nice marbles from time to time.

Any idea if she is okay? Or if she is, if she's going to correct the "issues"?

I had a purchase back in April, which I haven't received yet, but I also haven't left any negative feedback, either.

Giving him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks, -Jess

Any idea if she is okay? Or if she is, if she's going to correct the "issues"?

I had a purchase back in April, which I haven't received yet, but I also haven't left any negative feedback, either.

Giving him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks, -Jess

Jess just file with Paypal - non receipt of goods - unless you mailed him a check or something - Paypal takes about 15 days and you get your money back...but you need to file right away - time might be short on how long you can wait to file.

If you mailed a check - all I can say is - ouch. I got my money back - so I never filed a negative yet - although it might be a good idea.