Southern Indiana Marble Show Review

This was the 2nd year for this show. They already booked the hotel for next year. It's a small show but the Holiday inn is super nice with an large indoor pool, putt putt golf, big hot tub. The hotel is really a neat find, I guess its one of the old Holidromes if you remember those from years ago. Marble statues and all kinds of odd antique decorations, very interesting place. The food was great. They had a prime rib and crab leg all you can eat buffet. I decided Pizza was best because I had my daughter with me. The pizza was outstanding. If you are looking to relax a bit, this is a good show for you. Picked up some nice marbles from Romanoak, thanks again Bill.

Columbus Ohio is next, see ya there.

Greg

Yup, It was a nice show . . . well organized and a great venue. My son and I had a super time. There were plenty of nice marbles, and lots of buying and selling going on even though it was a smaller event. I picked up some real dandies . . snagged this Ravenswood from one of the several walk-ins - it's a killer, even if it is a bit rough.

post-1629-124736544575_thumb.jpg

Yup, It was a nice show . . . well organized and a great venue. My son and I had a super time. There were plenty of nice marbles, and lots of buying and selling going on even though it was a smaller event. I picked up some real dandies . . snagged this Ravenswood from one of the several walk-ins - it's a killer, even if it is a bit rough.

again ... super jabo ric :blink: .. :D .... bill