Need Help!!!

my wife bought a book for me at a yard sale for very little $. i am hoping someone can tell me what it might be worth. it is a "Greensberg Guide to Marbles". it has a name on the first flap like it belonged to this person "Carol Buchleu" (?). The title page has the signature of Dennis Webb under his name and "8 August 1992, Buckeye Marble Collectors Club Meet. Columbus, OH" under it. The next page says First edition. it comes with a paper in it listing corrections to errors in the book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my wife bought a book for me at a yard sale for very little $. i am hoping someone can tell me what it might be worth. it is a "Greensberg Guide to Marbles". it has a name on the first flap like it belonged to this person "Carol Buchleu" (?). The title page has the signature of Dennis Webb under his name and "8 August 1992, Buckeye Marble Collectors Club Meet. Columbus, OH" under it. The next page says First edition. it comes with a paper in it listing corrections to errors in the book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The books show up regularly on Ebay and sell for $20-40 range. Dennis Webb's signature may help sell it as he is now deceased. This was best book in my opinion about marbles until recent American Machine-Made Marbles Book. I just got through reading my copy again and found a few tidbits I had forgot.

Don

What you also have is one of the earlier landmark marble efforts to provide historical background. Dennis Webb was one of the nice guys. Dennis like Mike Johnson received no help whatsoever when he enquired of the MCSA for a little support. Made me feel a little guilty at the time because I'd previously purchased 50 of Bob's "Marbles Identification & Price Guide," and poor Dennis couldn't even get some promo help. Mike Johnson's book is in many respects a serious fleshing out of what Dennis began. I would think you would want to hang on to Dennis's book. David