O T Fantasy Football

MrsMopar

Hey folks, it's that time of year again for FOOTBALL!

If anyone is interested in joining a Yahoo Fantasy Football Custom League, here's the info:

Go to game front page scroll down to click the "Sign Up Now" or "Join a League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 357404

Password: raider pride

Thanx and have great day!

:-) Felicia

i am bumping this!!! come on gang, one more! if we don't get one more, I will leave so the league can at least play. I can't believe there just isn't one more person that would help us out. DON'T WHIMP OUT!

dunno,sometime between now and the first real games begin. it's no big deal steph. i am inanother league too. I usually join several. it's free and fun is all. it only takes abot 5 minutes a week to change players. i don't get why others don't join. everybody has time to read the boards, and that takes more time than the football would.lol

Noone needs to leave. It doesn't even look like this League's Commissioner's kids have signed up yet, which they usually do. I will write to them and find out more but I believe we have a few more weeks to go, pre-season barely started.

• 3 weeks later...

boy howdy did I luck out. Kurt Warner made it to the stadium but it looks like he got in some sorta jam!

Oh man I feel so guilty rooting for a good QB to do badly.

Is it too late to get out of the league? I'm way too soft for this kind of pressure! LOL

next year can we PLEASE do the head to head league? this 'casual' league kinda bites. It shows I have a minus 4 on cutler... in head to head he gave me over 10 points, and there's no DB, S, or DL on the team in head to head.... it's easier to compete, figure points and a live draft is the best... ok, off my soap box... just cast my vote for a head to head team next year ok?

well maybe i am just too competitive? I live for football!

ps... congrats cleats!

From what I remember years ago (because we didn't know how we got negatives either), things like fumbles, interceptions, sacks, etc count against players/teams. I didn't understand the trading or what the numbers were all about but after several years, I started to catch on. The first time I played, I picked a lot of people who had kewl names, some I couldn't even pronounce but it was fun trying..lol There was one that was something like Manumaluna...loved that name but he didn't do me any good that year.

I'm a Polamalu fan (another kewl name). He's fast, he flies, he whomps, he watches and is almost always right there when he needs to be.