Cat's

I don't believe Vitro made any six-vane cats of this style. They made 4 and 5 vane

and then produced the cage-style for more vanes. This type of 6 vanes tended to be

made in the far east(ie. Japan) and by Vacor, although the Vacor ones usually didn't fill

as much of the marble.

Ok another stupid question, cat's eyes have veins, these are the individual color strands, making a "banana" a single veined cat and a 8 veined an eight strand, right? then can a cat have veins in all the same and or all different colors. (i know not well worded - but recently got interested in "banana's" and anomaly cat's(one with bubbles or offset centers) thanks [email protected]

Cat's eyes have "vanes". Yeah, I know that especially when looking at cage style cats the term "vein" seems to make a lot of sense. The cage style cats are a later development though. The word "vane" comes from the blade-like appearance of early cats, like the blades on a rotor or a weather vane.

Individual vanes can have more than one color within them.

And then of course some "cat's eyes" have a splintery structure which defy a vane count.

if I understand correctly