Thinning Down The Collection.

bubba1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey all---been away on vacation in the big sky country---glad to be back where i don't have to wear 3 pairs of long underwear to bed!!!

getting down to the end of my extras really soon here---have some MK's ending tomorrow and TONS of Cat's Eyes of all kinds in the next week or so!!

post-2092-126343198075_thumb.jpgpost-2092-126343199187_thumb.jpgpost-2092-126343204827_thumb.jpgpost-2092-126343207181_thumb.jpg

http://shop.ebay.com/electricmayhem75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

please click on the first pinned link in the "buy, sell, trade" area named "Marbles on Ebay Links!!". i'll make it easy and you can click here.... CLICK

hope this more than satisfies the question.

i don't think i need to defend myself....but really? i've had a couple extras here and there but this has pretty much been my collection...everything i'm not collecting or keeping for one reason or another. AND it's pretty much over, i took the pics for my last 30 or so auctions this last weekend.

i'm sorry if the size of my collection offends. not sure why this rubbed me the wrong way...but whatever! <_<

Does this thread not belong in the "Buy, Sell, Trade.." forum?

After 5 months, enough already.

I know we set up a clarification of this a while ago and it seems to me "Buy, Sell & Trade" is everything BUT ebay sales... Ebay sales are welcome on this forum...

I don't think this thread lags at the top so long as to be an inconvenience...