Board Members Question....

I joined Facebook to see some pictures my sister had on from a trip...

I've added some people and I've missed some people... But, in general, I never go there!!

So, if I don't respond to something there, I probably haven't seen it...

Pretty sure that page is Bill Kirk's brainchild. Don't wanna take credit for it. I posted a response to one of his pix just to show appreciation. Haven't contributed anything else . . . yet.

But funny thing - I just met another marble collector through facebook. A friend of my husband's from his hometown. Just chatting and marbles came up. So I sent her that link. . . . and one to our recent stone marble thread here. She likes mineral spheres. :-)

Pretty sure that page is Bill Kirk's brainchild. Don't wanna take credit for it. I posted a response to one of his pix just to show appreciation. Haven't contributed anything else . . . yet.

But funny thing - I just met another marble collector through facebook. A friend of my husband's from his hometown. Just chatting and marbles came up. So I sent her that link. . . . and one to our recent stone marble thread here. She likes mineral spheres. :-)

Yep that one is mine - but I accidently de-adminstrated myself - I have emailed FB to reinstate me - everyone is welcome to join in and post their bestest photos and brag about there favorites fro everyone to see! There have been some really neat and unusual posts lately - the elephant marbles are the coolest!