River Bank Walkabout Finds

duffy

finally made the time to walk the river bank close to my house and found these kewl items...the pipe is broken and theyre called trade pipes by the local artifact hunters...the china has 2 equator lines a common mk cateye and a ravenswood clear swirl...i also found 3 old beer bottles embossed labels and old cork type heinz ketchup bottle a 10 oz laxative bottle called plutos water...americas physic...its got a martian embossed on the bottom and its from the 20s....all in all a good 1/2 hour..oh yeah i also found a nice fossil of a fern to put on the stone wall...

riverbankfinds-1.jpg

Yup cant wait going dump digging this after noon ...in a dump ive found countless marbs and old bottles in ...my fave time of the year ...nothing better then digging up bot's and marbs fo free with some friends not to mention they arrowheads:).

I love the shape of the ketchup!! And, how times have changed to the warning we have on products today, from the declaration of "without drugs or poision" as a promotional campaign!!! LOL

The Pluto is SO cool!!!! I can see taking the broken ones and making suncatcher's out of the bottoms!!