A Few Nice Akron Pavers

B.T.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

As usual you knock the wind out of all the bickering and name calling when you post. I'm pretty sure it's because everyone is slobbering and drooling so much from your pics that they can't remember what they were arguing about before. You must be getting tired of some of those marbles by now, (THE BLUE WITH MOTTLED WHITE MF SLAG)hint hint.

I'd loan you a big green one to hold and I could give that one some new friends for a while.

Bill

Bill,

As usual you knock the wind out of all the bickering and name calling when you post. I'm pretty sure it's because everyone is slobbering and drooling so much from your pics that they can't remember what they were arguing about before. You must be getting tired of some of those marbles by now, (THE BLUE WITH MOTTLED WHITE MF SLAG)hint hint.

I'd loan you a big green one to hold and I could give that one some new friends for a while.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Tired of them ..... I suppose you are right they just don’t seem as interesting anymore....NOT:-)

Trade:-) .... maybe we could do a temporary trade for fun. I might find it difficult to let it go permanently ... Are you going to make it this year?

As you know the large blue mottled slag is even better in hand. It would look nice next to big green example you have..... hint, hint ...lol

Pretty silly when the process of arguing becomes more important than the ideas being argued over in the first place.

BT

slagsanyone.jpg

slgsupclose1.jpg

slgsupclose2.jpg

slgsupclose3.jpg

slgsupclose4.jpg

slgsupclose5.jpg

slgsupclose6.jpg

slgsupclose7.jpg

slgsupclose8.jpg

slgsupclose9.jpg

slgsupclose10.jpg

slgsupclose11.jpg

slgsupclose12.jpg

Hi Bill! Well I was tired and ready to go to bed! Now I am wide awake! I have always loved looking at your pictures! I do have a question. Do you have a picture of you very favorite marble? If you do could you post it? Windy

Hi Windy:-)

I would never be able to pick a single all time favorite.

Kind of like asking a hog which fart smelled the best:-)

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a favorite marble, the rest of the week it just depends???

Tonight, if I had to pick two and walk away I suppose the blue and green brick pictured in this thread and a certain two color corkscrew are my two all time favorites.

Tomorrow might be different:-)???

BT

blgrgenesis1.jpg

blgrgenesisx.jpg

blgrnumber1.jpg

blgrzbrickz.jpg

Bill,

I know where you are coming from. Not many of mine somebody can talk me out of either. I'm hoping to make AMANA but mother nature may keep me away, Our last mare isn't due to foal until the first of June and I don't leave the farm before she foals. We also have 2 Ky Derby horses this year and if either ends up going on to the Belmont which is Amana weekend I guess that would preempt Amana for me. So I'm definitely possibly coming to Amana or not:-)

Bill

Bill: Do you still have the "Gary" CA? I haven't seen that marble for over 10 years but I still remember it as one of the most awesome of the CA's. Art

Hi Art:-)

Here it is:-) I need to take some better pics, this collage is almost ten years old and three camera's ago....... It's cool you mentioned this marble! It is one of my favorite ca's, not only for it's beauty but the story behind it and how I became it's temporal keeper. Someday I will pass it on in a similar manner that it rolled to me:-)

Hope to see you soon!

BT

garyw.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for posting the great marble pictures. They really inspire me and reaffirm my love for this hobby. It can get a

little discouraging when there are few collectors nearby and no clubs anywhere close. I rarely post, but I couldn't

pass up a chance to add a comment here.

Laura

Hi,

Thanks for posting the great marble pictures. They really inspire me and reaffirm my love for this hobby. It can get a

little discouraging when there are few collectors nearby and no clubs anywhere close. I rarely post, but I couldn't

pass up a chance to add a comment here.

Laura

Laura,

Glad to share the images:-) ....and more glad that you like them ..

BT

btstuffrl.jpg