Just A Thought...

Brian, I apologize... (And, Steve, too)

Had I known yesterday, what I know today... My responses would have been a little different.

I hate it when discussions spill over here from other boards... Especially, when so many of us can't even access that discussion...

I still don't know the whole of what's going on there and I really don't want to...

Your right. It isn't ANYONE'S GD business, but the people who worked so hard to do what they did, for the reasons they did it... PERIOD.

Hypothetically, I stand by my posts...

But as far as the specific Alox run is concerned.... No... It's not applicable at all.

Now, I understand your frustration. I'm sorry...

It is a bit hard to stay light hearted when a small vocal group post nasty things almost every time I post. See #24 above for a perfect example. It seems some folks just can't have a discussion without getting personal and nasty. I think I have done real good staying on the high road during the numerous attacks. If you see it differently please show me the post. I may owe someone an apology.

wah....so misunderstood....you will say its not you sayin it and shift the words to fit your agenda....the messenger...i dont see why you even put down the alox third generation marbles sayin negative things about that..you have no idea why it was done or who it was done for...i read what you said on kevins board...you own nancy an apology...i and others could find things that you said that were purposely hurtful and vengeful but i haint wastin my time tryin to prove a point to you...get over yourself...mr expert...

As far as I'm concerned Ron and Nancy ended the topic about the Alox run...

Steve, I know you needed to get that off your chest. So, there it is.

Since Brian began this, I hope he can take it as speaking for him, also...

But, let's take Nancy into consideration...

Plus the fact that I think we've given Kevin's board and all those who had this original conversation, enough publicity here...

Let's walk away from it.... Please?

Thanks...