Jobber Box? Christensen? Help Me Out Here

Well, I've provided you all with the best possible source for help in this matter but you must understand that while I may be able to absolve you of sin you will still have guilt. It comes with the territory. David

I'd rather live with the sin and be absolved of guilt. Is that extra?

I can work out something different for you Ann but I'm not sure it would conform to scripture. Yeah, according to the Block marble pricing structure switching guilt for sin would require a value factor of 1.5 to 2x for each of the ten step marbles. Might even involve jail time. David

I can work out something different for you Ann but I'm not sure it would conform to scripture. Yeah, according to the Block marble pricing structure switching guilt for sin would require a value factor of 1.5 to 2x for each of the ten step marbles. Might even involve jail time. David

Deal.

Very nice Diane! Attached below is a link with a set of four Christensen agate swirls and if you look at the seller other items you will see that they are selling sets of 4 in five seperate auctions. Now this will give you a good idea what your marbles may be worth. This is not including the fact that your marbles may be 3/4, which will bring a better bid. Hope this helps! Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637039329&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• 9 years later...

Hello: I can't believe it's been 10 years since this conversation! Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed owning these marbles and took pleasure in how excitedly people responded to the photos on the thread! Now I have a kid entering college and I'm thinking it's time to sell. What's the best way to go about that? Are there reputable places to buy/sell marbles besides eBay? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Diane

Thanks Steph, you have good advice. I worry a bit about ebay since I don't have a recent presence there as a seller and wonder about buyers' confidence, but going through an intermediary takes a significant chunk. I'd hoped to find an exchange board among marble collectors who buy/sell/trade amongst themselves but I haven't found something like that. It doesn't look like there's a marble show in Seattle in 2020. So I admit I'm a little stuck, but this will resolve one way or another!