Cac Transparent Red Blue Green On White Bases.

Would like to see some examples of these kind of CAC's and any info on how to tell them apart from other WV swirls. Also how many different colors.Heres one that I've been told is one. Not looking to have this one ID just want to know what are the points to look for to be able to tell the difference. Hope I put this in right place not looking for ID just info. Thanks To all replys post-2279-127517764632_thumb.jpg post-2279-127517767264_thumb.jpgpost-2279-127517773328_thumb.jpg

the I.D. page is a place for large #'s of stuff

Marbles are welcome on the General Board anytime.

edit:

didnt really registar the red in the title, didnt see it untill Stephs ?

lol only excuse purple haze :end edit

I can be of no help, nice marble.

david

I don't know steph did you miss something? Was trying too learn something about transparent colors in CAC swirls if red is not one of them OK I didn't know. As for an ID don't want one just trying to learn about these if I'm not making myself clear on what I looking to do sorry.

Yes, I was missing something.

So you are asking in a general way about transparent colors on CAC's?

I thought you were describing the colors on your marble. Didn't see red. So wasn't sure.

I would never guess that marble is CAC. I have noted that much of their transparent glass is as clear as colored water and has many tiny bubbles. Like the red on the left and the blue on the right.

9322957.JPG

here are some from a CAC box

7791525.jpg

I dont know that the first marble that I posted is cac was told it was that is what I'm trying to figure out just put it up as a example if it not why is it not? The example that Istmmrbls put up are obvious cacs that not what I'm talking about. I'm trying to find out all the points in identifing plain transparent color on white bases and what they are? So all cac transparent colors have bubbles and that the only way that they are Identified as cac? does it have to do with the size? Have these pic from another thread and this one marble from ebay and just want to learn how to Id them.post-2279-12751891753_thumb.jpgpost-2279-127518920222_thumb.jpgpost-2279-127518923176_thumb.jpg