Ot Nice Day At Sea

Ever watch Most Dangerous Catch?

that's my favorite program...wish i still had that boat. complete water tight hull and engine conpartment, a low center of gravity. engine, fuel and ballast mounted very low, sealed air tanks up high. i tried to roll her many times but she just wouldn't do it lol. thanks for looking..jack

the humboldt bar is known to every big time surfer in the state. winter storms bring in 50' rideable waves. you just have to be good enough to make it through because the great whites are waiting in line for breakfast lunch or dinner. and i bet everyone thought humboldt county was just a place to get good smoke lol........jack

DEADLIEST! DEADLIEST CATCH! most dangerous catch. I was tired yesterday. Still no excuse for someone who even watched the Deadliest Catch marathon over Memorial Day weekend . . .

Grew up on the water myself, and still take some pride in the fact that as a kid my parents only felt compelled to call the Coast Guard once when me and my sailing or Boston Whaler buddies didn't turn up when we were supposed to!

What a great boat you had!

. . . i bet everyone thought humboldt county was just a place to get good smoke lol........jack

Not being a surfer, when I hear the word "Humbolt" I think either "Current" or "squid!"